Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Tagged again--8 things

My cousin Ellen tagged me with this. I don't think I'll tag anyone in return this time, but if you feel like doing it on your own blog, feel free!

**8 TV Shows I like to watch...**
1. Battlestar Galactica
2. How I Met Your Mother
3. Eureka
4. Flight of the Conchords
5. Dexter
6. What Not to Wear
7. Lost
8. Heroes

**8 Favorite Restaurants...**
1. Cabo Grill
2. Cafe Rio
3. Settebello Pizzeria Napoletana‎
4. Blue Iguana
5. Macaroni Grill
6. Sizzler
7. Sweet Tomatoes
8. Anywhere as long as friends are along, cuz it's all about the company

**8 Things that happened yesterday...**
1. Play group
2. Helped Aaron finish his book report
3. Did the dishes
4. Grilled chicken
5. Weeded
6. Watched TV
7. Surfed the web
8. Enjoyed the sunshine

**8 Things I'm looking forward to...**
1. Disneyland in November
2. Finding a job
3. Celebrating a friend's birthday this weekend
4. Lotro expansion release
5. Holiday season (minus the snow, I never look forward to snow)
6. Beautiful fall weather
7. Camping with the extended fam
8. Halloween party

**8 Things on my Wish List...**
1. Travel to Europe
2. Going on a cruise with friends
3. A slightly larger house
4. Hybrid car
5. Live closer to SLC
6. Actually travel anywhere I've never been
7. Guitar Hero 4
8. Another long weekend without the kids. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're looking forward to finding a job? Is this sometime soon, or more like the vague future?

And you don't have to wish too hard for a weekend without the kids. You've got one of those in the bank.

Grant

Unknown said...

Well, it was kinda vague, but now it might be as early as next week.