Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Tagged again--8 things

My cousin Ellen tagged me with this. I don't think I'll tag anyone in return this time, but if you feel like doing it on your own blog, feel free!

**8 TV Shows I like to watch...**
1. Battlestar Galactica
2. How I Met Your Mother
3. Eureka
4. Flight of the Conchords
5. Dexter
6. What Not to Wear
7. Lost
8. Heroes

**8 Favorite Restaurants...**
1. Cabo Grill
2. Cafe Rio
3. Settebello Pizzeria Napoletana
4. Blue Iguana
5. Macaroni Grill
6. Sizzler
7. Sweet Tomatoes
8. Anywhere as long as friends are along, cuz it's all about the company

**8 Things that happened yesterday...**
1. Play group
2. Helped Aaron finish his book report
3. Did the dishes
4. Grilled chicken
5. Weeded
6. Watched TV
7. Surfed the web
8. Enjoyed the sunshine

**8 Things I'm looking forward to...**
1. Disneyland in November
2. Finding a job
3. Celebrating a friend's birthday this weekend
4. Lotro expansion release
5. Holiday season (minus the snow, I never look forward to snow)
6. Beautiful fall weather
7. Camping with the extended fam
8. Halloween party

**8 Things on my Wish List...**
1. Travel to Europe
2. Going on a cruise with friends
3. A slightly larger house
4. Hybrid car
5. Live closer to SLC
6. Actually travel anywhere I've never been
7. Guitar Hero 4
8. Another long weekend without the kids. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're looking forward to finding a job? Is this sometime soon, or more like the vague future?

And you don't have to wish too hard for a weekend without the kids. You've got one of those in the bank.

Grant

Unknown said...

Well, it was kinda vague, but now it might be as early as next week.