Monday, September 15, 2008

Weekend

We've been watching 2 of Teri and Grants kids this weekend. They have all gotten along wonderfully (though video games and movies have been over-dosed on). I think Laurel has liked not being the youngest, and played with Lily a lot more than I had thought she would. Aaron loved the "4 day sleepover" and enjoyed having a built-in playmate.

But G&T, I don't know how you stand picky eaters! No worries, the kids were very good and ate what they were given (I even kept the whole weekend on kid friendly food--does Carter really not like mac and cheese?). I had never realized how lucky I am to have kids who eat almost everything. And I am now way more sympathetic to all of you who have to deal with picky eaters.

Despite the fact that they have all been very well behaved, I am ready to go back to only having 2 kids. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmmm. Carter wouldn't eat macaroni and cheese, huh? Well . . . I agree that they're picky. They're not usually THAT picky!

Anyway, thanks again for bailing us out. We owe you!

Grant

Unknown said...

No, he ate it, he just said he didn't really like it that much. Which since I'd seen him eat it numerous times, I had a hard time believing.

Mike said...

For me the surprise was that he doesn't like milk on his cereal.