Thursday, September 25, 2008

6 Unspectacular Quirks

My cousin Jennifer tagged me with this. So I guess I will do it, if i can think of 6 weird things about myself.

1. I wiggle my leg when I'm talking if I'm embarrassed or unsure of what I'm saying.

2. I can't sleep if Mike is breathing on my bare skin. I have to move the sheet or a pillow or myself until I can't feel it anymore.

3. I love cold cereal. Some days I have it for lunch. I think if I didn't have to cook for other people that I would also have it for dinner.

4. However, I absolutely love it when someone cooks me dinner.

5. Apparently I sleep with my eyes partway open, but strangely I've never been able to observe that.

6. I am the most non-photogenic person I know. It takes a LOT of picture before there is one I actually look good in. And it's not just me thinking I look bad. I had a boy in college that I went to a dance with and he actually didn't give me the pictures because he thought I looked like I didn't want to be there. What he didn't realize is that is how I look in many of my pictures. For some reason candids of me usually look better than posed.

Now, here are the terms and conditions for those of you who are going to be "tagged" by me:
Link the person who tagged you
Mention the rules on your blog.
List 6 unspectacular quirks about you.
Tag 6 other bloggers by linking them.

I tag Emily, Devin, Christy, Jennifer, Lis, and Ellen

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

oh man! Freaky. It scares me when people sleep with there eyes open. Ha ha! Awesome!

Anonymous said...

I think I'm more un-photogenic than you.

Unknown said...

No way. No way you are worse. MAYBE we're equal, but probably I'm still worse.

I woulda tagged you, but I didn't think you'd want that on your blog. :)

Jenn said...

Kim,

I'm sure your pictures aren't nearly as bad as they look to you, and I'm sure that guy was just being a dumb guy. :)

Anonymous said...

No, today while looking at me in a picture, a friend--a FRIEND--says, "You always have this look about you in pictures. Like, 'I'm angry! Singing hurts my feelings!'"

Un-photogenic-ness, right there. And yeah, I figured that's why you didn't tag me. :)