Friday, May 9, 2008

Potty training woes.

I think I'm going to give up on the potty traing for like a month. Lily still fights about it. I think she could do it, if she wanted to. She can hold the pee in. Bribing m&m's worked for awhile, but now it's like she'll only pee if she feels like having some candy. We got her a Wii game and told her she could only play it if she wears underwear, but she still won't.

But she also hates getting her diaper changed. It's a lose-lose situation here.

Stubborn little girl.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Ok so I just finished potty training Grant. I'm so happy. I tried the bribing of candy too and it didn't work. What I did was make a cute box with paper and when we were at the store and Grant would see something that he wanted we would put it in the box. Then if he went potty he could get something from the box. I would also put other things in there that he would like so he was surprised. One of his favorites were these little dinosour pills. You put them in water and they grow. They were only like 12 for a doller. Another idea that worked for my sister in law, you get one of those dolls that can go potty and you have Lily teach the doll how to go and then she just does it herself. It only took two days for my sister in law. Anyway, maybe that will help you out a little bit. Good luck.

Cutie Pies said...

Austin is the same way. He won't even sit on the little mini potty or the big toilet. Don't know what we're gonna do with him. He'll be turning 3 right around the corner. With Kas she decided when she turned 3 that she was going to be a big girl and was potty-trained that easy. I don't think it will be that way with Austin. Ugh!