Monday, May 5, 2008

Music Monday


I am loving Ludo.

No, no, not THAT Ludo.

(Though I do love him too).

I'm talking about the band Ludo. Who named their band after the above Ludo, which is just cool. Their album is called You're Awful, I Love You. Incidentally, there is a cute drawing of Ludo on the cover art.

I heard the end of the single Love Me Dead on the radio, liked what I heard, and came home to investigate further. How can a song be so dark, yet so catchy all at the same time? (Warning, if you click on the song link, it's likely you'll have the song stuck in your head for hours, if not days.)

I haven't been really excited about a new band in awhile, so I wanted to share.

PS. Happy Cinco De Mayo

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Ha Ha that's cool. I'm potty training Grant and he sure thinks his new underwear is a port-a-potty. Sheesh!

Jennifer said...

So um.. ya I knew it was a turtle... He He. Thanks for telling me. It was funny though right?