Thursday, April 17, 2008

Expelled

I don't know if you have heard about the movie Expelled: No Intellegence Allowed, the creationist propaganda film starring Ben Stein (who I've lost all respect for). From what I've seen it's filled with lies and outrageous claims, such as Darwinism led to Nazism. Okaaay.

I know the 2 of you who read my blog are too smart to see this movie, but if you know of anyone even thinking about going to this sad excuse for a documentary, please refer them to Expelled Exposed

5 comments:

PixelFish said...

I've gotten spam twice for Expelled.

But no fears on me seeing it. I'd rather gargle with battery acid.

(Okay, that's not strictly true. I'd like to see Expelled to make snarky remarks about it and to give it a critique, although from what I understand, the movie is just not even worth THAT. But I absolutely don't want to enrich the pockets of these junk science pushing folks or aid their agenda in any way.)

And yeah, lost all respect for Ben Stein.

I suppose you saw the PZ Myers post about how he was kicked out of an Expelled screening but they let Richard Dawkins (who was there as his guest) in? (The creationist people keep trying to spin it as "the enraged atheists crashing" but jiminy christmas, what did they expect with an internet sign-up and RSVP form. Anybody could access it too.)

Anonymous said...

SEE!!!! BEN STEIN WAS RIGHT!!!

Already the so-called intellectuals are attacking this expose of their methods by implying that anyone who sees it dumb to begin with!

LOL . . . anyway, I take it this means you're not going to participate in Chuck's virtual book group discussion?

Grant

Unknown said...

I haven't heard about Chuck's virtual book group discussion. . .

And yeah pixel, I thought the PZ thing was pretty funny.

Anonymous said...

I used to want to win Ben Stein's money, now I just want to punch Ben Stein's solar plexus.

Mike said...

http://en.wikinews.org/wiki/Judge_continues_injunction_against_'Expelled'_film

Yay!