Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Rome--Colosseum

A lot of my pictures from the trip seem to be a bit over exposed. I don't know if it was me doing something wrong (?) or if my camera is finally on its way out. Anyway, I haven't edited these at all. If I waited to post until I edited, you'd never see the pictures. :)

The Colosseum  in Rome is so big it's hard to describe. Here's the first view we got almost right out of the subway station.



This was covered by a wooden stage (partway rebuilt you'll see below). They used an elaborate pully system from these corridors to bring people/animals/scenery on and off the stage depending on the show going on.

Michael's Ezio moment.









And the postcard shot.

2 comments:

Don said...

So jealous! Those are some gorgeous shots.

Unknown said...

awsm clicks...!


Live project training in ahmedabad