Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Pumpkin Patch

This past weekend was beautiful weather. Friday afternoon (after the dishwasher repairman finally finished up--Hooray for automatic dishwashers!!) we met up with Teri and the kids to choose some pumpkins. After getting all the pumpkins a wheelbarrow could hold (sadly, I was too busy making sure it didn't tip over to get a picture of the boys trying to push it), we stayed and let the kids climb all over the tractors and go through the "maze" (really, there was only one path--it was free, what did I expect?). I was amazed how much the kids loved climbing on the tractors. But I didn't mind. It was nice to be warm in the sun, and just chat away while the kids played.










1 comment:

Lori said...

I can' believe how blonde Lily's hair is!!!!! It is beautiful!!!