Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Happy Anniversary!

In 1998, the nation was consumed with the Clinton-Lewinsky scandal. In 2008 the nation is consumed the the Clinton-Obama race for the presidential nomination.

I can't believe I've been married for TEN years. That makes me sound old. Today the weather is very similar to when we got married--Threatening rain clouds with periodic showers.

10 years ago, we went on a 4 day cruise down the West coast. This year, thanks to my parents and good friends Teri and Grant, we are off to San Francisco this weekend to celebrate. Thank you so much for watching the kids so we can go!

We've had a great 10 years! I love you Michael!

8 comments:

Jennifer said...

Happy Aniversary. You are getting old. Tee hee.

Jessica said...

Happy Anniversary to your both! We' been married for 11 years, but haven't gone on any cool trips alone yet. Maybe someday.

Anonymous said...

Hey! I found your blog through Christy's! Happy Anniversary! Have fun on your trip. We have never done anything cool like that for any of our anniversaries....I'm so jealous!

Shiree

Anonymous said...

Hey, wait a second! TEN years makes you sound old? So what does that make me and Teri?

Hmmph.

Anyway, have fun in SF.

Grant

PixelFish said...

Shoot. If I'd only seen this earlier, I could have given you a bunch of places to check out in SF.

Happy ten year, you two whacky kids.

Minda said...

Happy Anniversary!

Joy said...

Congrats. I hope you have a ton of fun. And we can't wait to hear about it!

Mike said...

We're back from a wonderful trip! I'm a new believer in the power of vacation. Thank you Kimberly for five fun-filled days and ten fun- and other stuff-filled years!