Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Yeah, he's nine, and Aaron FINALLY lost one of his top front teeth. It's only the 5th tooth he's lost, and 3 of those he's had to have pulled. Someday soon, he may catch up to all those 6 year olds who have already lost both front teeth and had the others grow in.

We were at a family christmas dinner when it came out. Luckily it didn't bleed to badly and he was able to eat just fine.

We got a fun strategy game from the family gift exchange called Hey! That's My Fish! Dumb name, but pretty fun game. It's good to have games that we like to play that Aaron can also play.

Sunday night we had an absolutely fabulous dinner at Chez Morgan. Good food, good company, no kids--a perfect combination for a relaxed evening. We got some fun games there as well--Acquire and Race for the Galaxy. Hope everyone is ready to play games with us all Christmas Break!

I believe I have all of the holiday shopping done and am planning to avoid the mall/departments stores til the new year if possible.

2 comments:

Jenn said...

I'm so jealous that you're Christmas shopping is done!!! I'm usually way more on top of it than I am this year. *sigh*

Anonymous said...

Poo, I'm not done yet. Still have Ryan and Lily and Melinda. At least for those last two, I know what I'm getting. For Ryan? Yeah, I think maybe I'll pay Aaron to draw him a picture.